Rising demands for driving dynamics accompanied by low exhaust emissions and lower fuel consumption – these are the challenges for engine and powertrain development.
The main innovation carriers are new and alternative powertrain concepts, for example hybrid and electric drive systems, but also the further development of existing engine concepts.
The technology for these powertrains is becoming increasingly complex. Hi-Tech is committed to facilitate comprehensive solutions in component and module development for innovative engines and powertrains, and we make this experience available to our customers.
Get a FREE Quote on Powertrain Engineering Services.
- Feasibility Studies
- Complete Systems
- Single Components
- Front end
Component / Module Development
- Basic Engine/Engine Peripherals
- Power Train Cooling
- Cooling Circuit
- Transmission/Drive Train
- Installation/assembly Studies
- Digital Mock Ups (DMU)
- Development of Fluid-carrying Systems and Components
- Engine Process Calculation/Emission Assessment
Hi-Tech has prowess in the following areas:
- Selection of engine / transmission for the program through proven studies
- Develop powertrain mounting scheme including design of engine and transmission mounts meeting critical vibration characteristics
- Design of exhaust systems including catalytic converter, Diesel Particulate Filter ( DPF), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) etc to cater various emission requirements
- Design of driveline systems including propeller shaft, differential and 4WD components. Selection of sensors and packaging
- Powertrain motion study
- Design engineering (Packaging studies, concept design, detail design, drawing creation etc.,)
- CAE Simulation (Component/ System level studies, Vehicle dynamics)
- Weight optimization
- BOM management
- Tolerance management
- Value engineering
- Legacy data conversion