Hi-Tech is well equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure to ensure that we stay on the razor's edge of technology and offer a robust delivery platform.
State of Art Facilities
- Built-up area of more than 40,000 Sq.ft. spread over 4 offices
- Total of 650+ workstations
- Adequate storage area with full security
- Round-the-clock power supply with backup UPS and generators
- Data backup facility with CD writer, zip drives, etc.
- Multiple (T-1) Lines for high-speed data communication
- High-speed scanners
- Printers: laser jet, desk jet, plotters, etc.
- Adequate fire safety systems
- Ergonomically designed furniture
- In-house recreation facilities
Server and Systems
- Servers: Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Linux Servers, Back-up Server
- CISCO Firewall with 128 bit data encryption for Data Security over the Net
- Structured cabling for high speed data access
- Ability to support batch upload/download
- Ability to expand to multiple database-server and multiple data/document servers over LAN/WAN
- High-end servers at each location with a back up server
Security and Safety
- Constant monitoring of entire premises with CCTV — including parking, lobby, cafeteria, reception and production labs
- Strict prohibition of unauthorized access to systems
- Constant monitoring of workstations to keep a tab on unofficial activities
- Locked premises with Access Control Card System. Each employee needs to wear his/her I-card.
- Backup office for disaster management
- 14 Servers & Backup Servers
- Access to dedicated leased line for high-speed Internet
- Modem, routers and all necessary facilities
- Video conference facilities.
- Customer support via e-mails, phone calls and chat tools